Penny saved is a penny earned :)

Go to: http://www.mytranont.com/fxf1
Click on the calculator and see what you can save :)
It is currently working for Jacob and I!

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Our Rexburg Home

So, It has now been almost two nad a half months that Jacob and I have livedd here in Rexburg. I am fairly certain that half of our weekends we have been gone. Generally gone for missionary homecomings/ farewells. Anyway we love it here. I think. Haha.

Jacob's job was supposed to transfer up here, but that fell through. So, he was having a really hard time With just sitting around all of the time, trying to find things to do. He got a job just yesterday. He is a ranch hand. He helps with cows and sprinklers and stuff. It has been raining here yesterday and today. I hope he stays warm.

School has been so busy. I am taking 18 credits (6 classes.) As of right now, I have straight A's. However, midterms are just arriving and I have a lot of tests. So we will see if that continues. I am at school from (depending on the day) 8 or 10 in the morning until 4:30 in the evening. Then, I am doing homework almost consistently until 9 at night.

I have loved learning more about Jacob (I didn't know it was possible to know more than I already did) haha. I love spending time with him. I love that we are married and that we are married even after this life! I love how much he does for me all of the time. He is amazing.

Jacob has made a huge sacrifice in coming up here to Rexburg for the sole purpose of me being able to finish school. I love how much faith he has, in that he knew we would be taken care of coming up here. In the beginning there was a lot of "you let me accomplish my dream, so of course I will not stop you from accomplishing yours." (His dream being his mission-not that there was any thought of not going.) He really did not like it here at first. He tells me he liked it just fine, but I am sure that is just so that he doesn't make me feel bad. But, hopefully things will continue to get better as I finish my last couple of semesters here.

Also, Jacob is going to be starting online classes for college in July.

So, here are some pictures of our sweet little trailer.


I know this is messy, it is always my school stuff scattered everywhere...




This is our bathroom. Our frog ribbits when you push on it. Jacob hates it. haha.





This is our spare bedroom that is now a storage/ Jacob's computer room.





This is just our TV stand. :)







Our kitchen.



We like it! It is perfect size for us, and pretty inexpensive! It is fun to have a place that is ours. 2 guys from Jacob's elders chorum (I don't know how to spell that) came over after church and we were making dinner. They said our home had a good smell and a good spirit. We are thankful for that!

P.S. Sorry for the sideways pictures. :)







No comments:

Post a Comment