Penny saved is a penny earned :)

Go to: http://www.mytranont.com/fxf1
Click on the calculator and see what you can save :)
It is currently working for Jacob and I!

Friday, March 4, 2011

My ring... sort of...

So, Jacob, my mom and dad in law, and Marie went to Vegas for a diamond convention. (Really it was an everything convention.) It was really cool! And Jacob and I got me an official ring :) Yes, the 2 that I had before now we silver plated, and then silver with cZ. I do not have a camera good enough to take a picture of my ring, so I found one on google that looks pretty close, and then fixed it to show you better... well... you decide if it is better... haha.


This is pretty close to what it looks like, but the way that the prongs hold the center diamond is different they look more like this... (use your imagination... :D )



Haha. hopefully you can get some sort of idea from that :) I love it though!! It is beautiful and perfect for me!!

p.s. I absolutely LOVE Jacob. He is my everything. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment