Penny saved is a penny earned :)

Go to: http://www.mytranont.com/fxf1
Click on the calculator and see what you can save :)
It is currently working for Jacob and I!

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Five One One


So, I am still trying to figure out this blogging world. There are a couple things that are pretty hard to read... But I will try to figure them out. :D Jacob and I got married on February 5, 2011. The reason why we chose this date goes back about 3 years. It was before his mission and I was on a trip with his family up to Cascade Idaho. We loved each other. Haha. But we didn't know how to say it, especially because he was leaving for 2 years. We would write secret messages on each others hands all the time. Things like "you're beautiful/ handsome" you know.. the usual. :) And on this trip back home, he began writing "I think I L..." then thought a bit... looked around... and chickened out... "like you a lot." haha, I smiled and told him I had a dream about us. The dream was that he said "those three little words to me." So Jacob asked "what three little words?" Hoping that I would say them haha. Then I started reading street signs... "Tremonton Bear River" that was 3 words... I read 2 or 3 like this, then saw the "511" sign.. So I said "Five one one?" and he took one cute, reassuring look at me, nodding, and smiled while saying "Five one one." So, Five one one was our pre-mission way of saying "I love you." :) This was because actually being in love with someone is too much for a missionary to handle ;) So, We decided to get married, now after his mission of course, on 2-5-11.

2 comments:

  1. Cute!!! Jesse and I have a number like that...that keeps appearing in fun ways...

    ReplyDelete